AIM
glass943

Mario TimeLapse Mario TimeLapse

The only thing I didn't like

Was that shitty hardcore techno mario mix. It was like, halfway to being speedcore. Other than that, cool video.

liable-to-explode responds:

Aha, well, at least it's not completely my fault. Thanks for your review.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Speechless

You are, in a word, BRILLIANT! You are a pioneer in the medium, and a vanguard to the rest of the world for flash artists everywhere. I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your future career.

Silence world Silence world

That was gorgeous

Kudos to you, the animation was smooth and the visuals were stunning. I really, REALLY enjoyed it.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

I give it a Z+

The quiz looked good, responded well, sounded good, and had fun questions. I was into zombies for a brief period about a year ago. My Z+ rating makes me feel vindicated. If ever there is a zombie outbreak, I know I'll be ready lol. Anyway, great flash.

Flash Magnetic Flash Magnetic

Very well made

I would just recommend a screen before the game starts letting people know the objective of it and how it works. I spent the first two levels clicking randomly trying to figure it out, but after I did I was having a blast. Kudos!

Come Together, Heather Come Together, Heather

Simply twisted

I gave 6 points for the actual game. It was a fun time killer, but nothing new. The last two points was a celebration of sorts, for only on Newgrounds will you have a game that pokes fun at the suffering of a one legged woman. It's twisted and I love it.

Jimmy Hallows- My Last Goodbye Jimmy Hallows- My Last Goodbye

I Like It

I love, love, LOVE your voice. Your natural sound mixed with the lo-fi quality reminds me of Billy Corgan, a man I respect and admire. For an hour and a half, this is good. Keep re-writing and re-recording and you'll have a grade A song on your hands.

PHOENIXtrunks responds:

thank you so much! I'm at a loss of words for your generous opinion, considering my level of respect for you...I'm glad you like my work! :D

Fantasy Aux Fantasy Aux

More like Final Fantasy Aux, AM I RITE!

This reminds me of Final Fantasy 7 or 8. The industrial quality of it is what gives it that video game feel. The rhythm is great; it's nice and slow and driving. Overall, a great piece of electronica. Kudos for music well written!

Heart Rate 157.551 Heart Rate 157.551

I dig it

I love electronic music, and this is a neat piece of it. It's very simple, but doesn't get boring. Nice work.