AIM
glass943

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

I give it a Z+

The quiz looked good, responded well, sounded good, and had fun questions. I was into zombies for a brief period about a year ago. My Z+ rating makes me feel vindicated. If ever there is a zombie outbreak, I know I'll be ready lol. Anyway, great flash.

Flash Magnetic Flash Magnetic

Very well made

I would just recommend a screen before the game starts letting people know the objective of it and how it works. I spent the first two levels clicking randomly trying to figure it out, but after I did I was having a blast. Kudos!

Come Together, Heather Come Together, Heather

Simply twisted

I gave 6 points for the actual game. It was a fun time killer, but nothing new. The last two points was a celebration of sorts, for only on Newgrounds will you have a game that pokes fun at the suffering of a one legged woman. It's twisted and I love it.

rS Tower Defence VER3 rS Tower Defence VER3

Bravo

That was a very well made game. Fast paced and simple to grasp. I got to level 67 in no time flat. Adding that skip to next wave button was a very good idea. Keep up the great work!

~The Leonidas Catapult~ ~The Leonidas Catapult~

meh

It was fun, but I've seen better games like this (Kitty Cannon).

Game Tutorials: Platform Game Tutorials: Platform

Actually a 10/10

I liked it a lot. I think it's great that wannabe flash artists and programmers have an interactive tutorial like this to help them get started. I'd give it a 10/10, but I feel that that score should be reserved for actual games, and not tutorials. All in all though, great job.

Elite Clock Agents Elite Clock Agents

Some words

Hey, the concept was cool. A flash tribute to Elite Beat Agents (which is a very fun and highly addictive game). However, I found a few things wrong with your game.

Rhythm: The circles didn't appear in the rhythm of the song. It was kind of random.

Circle placement: Speaking of random, why are these placed in randomly generated areas? Elite Beat Agents makes each circle represent the movement of the dance. Could you imagine if every time you played a song on Guitar Hero, or danced on DDR, the frets or footsteps had changed?

Graphics: It's not TOO big a deal, but it could use some fleshing out. If the gameplay was stellar then the graphics would be an afterthought, but since the actual content is lacking, you could try and make up for it with fancy visuals (like MTV!).

All in all I give you 2/10. 1 star is there cause the game sucked. The other star is there because I know you can do better. Call it incentive.