AIM
glass943

Mario TimeLapse Mario TimeLapse

The only thing I didn't like

Was that shitty hardcore techno mario mix. It was like, halfway to being speedcore. Other than that, cool video.

liable-to-explode responds:

Aha, well, at least it's not completely my fault. Thanks for your review.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Speechless

You are, in a word, BRILLIANT! You are a pioneer in the medium, and a vanguard to the rest of the world for flash artists everywhere. I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your future career.

Silence world Silence world

That was gorgeous

Kudos to you, the animation was smooth and the visuals were stunning. I really, REALLY enjoyed it.

: Indie Film : : Indie Film :

Hmmm

I'm at a crossroads. Oddly enough, I agree with what that guy was saying, to a degree. I also understand that it was meant to be funny, to a degree. Overall though, it just wasn't funny.

Smile! Smile!

i like

that was touching. my anarchist friends are gonna love this.

Self-destructing organism Self-destructing organism

fucking amazing

that was a powerful animation dude. keep em coming.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

i loved it

But seriously, what the fuck was that?!

A Canvas And A Struggle A Canvas And A Struggle

i cried

This animation is a huge insight into the artists brain (no pun intended). The lengths one goes to in order to make something new. This animation could very well be the most inspiring, thought provoking piece of media on the internet. Bravo.

goew: the curse goew: the curse

Shit

I'm am stoned from the eyelids down right now, which may have helped me appreciate it, although I'm pretty sure that I would have loved it sober too. Anyway, great job. It was rough. It hurt to hear the blue guy talk. You wanted to wince. But you can't cause then you'll miss something. All right, losing abilitiy to tpye wil go noww.

Bambee Bambee

Sick

That was all so beautifully sick & twisted! Thank you for that hilarious video!